Lauren Mugnaia
Duchess
Registered On: November 1, 2021
Topics: 23
Replies: 629

Hi Stephanie,

As others have pointed out, when you’re being your true self, the norms don’t matter because you create and follow your own norms. To heck with what judgemental people say or think, that’s their problem, not yours!
So the question is, who are you and why do you want to dress as a woman? Only you know the answer and eventually you have to face a reality and accept who you truly are.

I am transgender, have known that since a young child. I have transitioned and now live as a woman, legally a female. Do I care what people think? Not anymore, I could care less. As several have also mentioned, show them your feminine side, think like a woman, act like a woman, and walk tall, proud and confident in who you are.

There will always be those who refuse us, and some may challenge us or point us out, it’s called “getting clocked”. Smile, say “have a nice day” and walk away, because, once again, it’s their problem, not yours.

Wishing you all the best on your journey,
Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.