Fiona Black
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 23, 2019
Topics: 1
Replies: 428

Stephanie,

1. Living in a way that is outside of society’s customary norms is not evil or deviant. Acting or dressing differently than many others means you are more comfortable with and interested in your personal well-being and that is not a terrible thing.

2. I have been out dressed probably over 100 times. I pass as a woman until I open my mouth but have never had a bad experience. In fact I have made a friend & a few acquaintances who only know me as a woman.

3. The key to having nice experiences while out is to accept yourself and above all act confidently. By acting confidently, many of your concerns will melt away and you will enjoy being Stephanie much more. Try to keep a smile on your face whenever out, it helps put people at ease.

4. Being confident will allow you to use ladies fitting rooms & bathrooms whenever necessary. Act like you belong there, don’t talk to anyone and everything should be fine.

5. Carefully going forward seems like the best strategy. Don’t chuck it all away and don’t throw caution to the wind.

Fiona

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.