A few years ago I was on a business trip in Florida. So excited to have some time enfemme, I packed a couple of outfits, makeup, and all and checked into the hotel a day early so I would have some time for myself. The hotel where I was staying had rooms that exited directly to street level so I wouldn’t have to go through a lobby. I took my time, showered, did my makeup and got dressed and left to have a fun day out shopping. Arriving back at the hotel around dinner hour to drop off my packages, I took out the card key for the room and swiped it in the door. ‘Red’ light, and the door did not open. Tried again, same result. Bit of panic. Tried a few more times and couldn’t get the door to open. Was just about to go to the hotel desk and ask for a replacement key, expecting to have to explain myself and not knowing what to expect. Heart pounding, I tried the door one last time and got a green light and the door unlocked. Panic averted. I think if the same thing would happen today, I wouldn’t be as unnerved, but that was in the early days of full up dressing, when I felt like everyone could see right through you. Much more confident now, and don’t care as much about what the next person thinks as long as I am happy.

Love,

Rachel.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?