I had bought a skirt with an elastic band at a thrift store on a work trip and had not had a chance to wear it out until another work trip a few weeks later to Green Bay.  I had stayed in this hotel many times and there is a small restaurant/bar area across the lobby from the elevators with some furniture (couches and such) in the lobby area between the two.  You pass the front desk to get to the elevators.  I did have my key not work once and had to show idea there without incident.  I had eaten there a few times and even had the same waitress two nights in a row, once as Nancy and once in drab.

This time I went to Target and Walgreens and came back with a bag that I was going to take to my room and then come back to eat provided it seemed low key and safe.  The clerk was checking someone in as i walked by and there were a few guys sitting at the bar and high tops mostly talking and watching tv.  As i stood in front of the elevator waiting my skirt suddenly dropped to the floor around my ankles.  I quickly pulled it up, stared straight ahead and got on the elevator with arrived about 10-25 seconds later.  I changed and went to eat in drab.

At that point I was checking out all the site lines and am not sure anyone even saw or noticed and no once had a great line of site but the clerk who was occupied.  I don’t have that skirt anymore.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?