I know exactly how you feel. Multiple times I have actually sat there and cried. Tears running down my face when it was time to switch back to guy mode. If I knew back then what I know now I probably would have transitioned. I have often thought about the pill you spoke of. Right now in my life I would have to say no.
The way I get past those sad feelings of switching back now is I always wear something feminine. I have a few pair of woman’s cargo shorts that wear. I wear womens overalls while out working on the tractor. I wear womens bike shorts under my male clothes to work ( ok, sometimes panties or pantyhose) also I know that the clothes still don’t change who I am on the inside. It’s still difficult for me to switch back but these are the coping mechanisms that help me alleviate some of my feelings. Thanks for bringing this subject up as I am eager to see how others feel. I also hope that they comment on how they cope with the feelings.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?