Sherri Remington
Duchess - Annual

Thank you Gemma for the article, well written and I think true for many of us. When I started I had no erotic motivation I didn’t even know what the word was at 8 years old, it just felt really good and comforting to dress. Middle teens I would try and believe that I could look the girls in the magazines, and in my late teens that became the erotic moments for me. But in my 20’s I loved trying to be sexy just as a woman would do, I watched how women would dress and act when they would go all out to be sexy and that is what the attraction was for me as well. Now in my 60’s I still have that same feeling when I dress, but now a little more subdued, and I’m probably the only one that sees it, just how sexy I feel with my matching bra and panties, my lace top thigh highs, the blouse, the jeans, shoes but I love it, it’s me it’s Sherri feeling good about herself with that slight erotic tinge as she walks about.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?