Hi Alla,
As Angela mentions in her post, there are a few girls here on CDH who are more than crossdressers, we are transgender. I am one of them, a trans woman and have been living and dressing female full time for almost a year.
I came out to my co workers and admin staff that I was transgender and asked if it would be okay to transition while at work. I received unanimous approval, have transitioned and am now legally a female and viewed and treated as such by all my co workers.
I have to ask you an important question, one you really have to consider. Angela and I are both full time women, and we are viewed as such because we “pass” as women when viewed publicly. The topic of “passing” is always a bit controversial because some people dress and don’t give a d*mn about what others think, while others are petrified to go out because they don’t feel they “pass” as women. Angela and I both work with the public, and live as women full time, largely because we are fortunate that we look feminine.
So the important question you need to address is, can you pass as a woman? If you believe you can, and have the confidence that you can, then the world is your oyster girl! Good luck!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?