Connie Wittnee
Lady
Registered On: October 6, 2022
Topics: 1
Replies: 15

Oh Stephanie! Very embarrassed and humiliated…I can only imagine😳.

My mother, as far as I know and recall, only once said as she was going out the door: ” have you been in my rouge?!” Front door closed.Speechless me.

I wonder what would have happened if I’d said “yes” ? My fantasy is that on some other day we would talk, she’d ask questions and I would risk admitting “I like your makeup and your clothes….um, could you, maybe, put makeup on me and dress me as a girl?” See…

One Halloween when I was 8, 9 or 10, I didn’t decide on a costume. Mom said “why don’t you dress as a girl?” Well😉.
She chose a skirt and matching top, bra and panties, slip, scarf and a pair of her low heeled, click clack shoes! I was both nervous and elated.

Then she motioned to me and said ” come over here so I can put some lipstick on you.”🙂
Why,oh why, did I object?? I can still picture those moments.
What I can’t recall is “then what?” Did I not Trick or Treat that year? Did I eventually relent and enjoy the night dressed as in her clothes? All these years later, that is an unanswered wonder.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2023 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.