Paulette Parfois
Duchess
Registered On: November 17, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 659

Hi Jeny, and welcome. First off do not apologize for your English skills. They are very good, certainly better than my French or German (and I had an office in Geneva for several years). Speaking of your country I wish I had been crossdressing back when I worked there since I have since discovered there is a very active community in Geneva. You mention a professional makeover. I think you will discover just how wonderful it can be. I consider myself to have fairly good makeup skills, but it was not until I had a professional makeover in Las Vegas last October that I realized just how much makeup can transform us into passable women. (even though I hate the term “passable”)! While I had been out in public prior to then, my makeover gave me such confidence that I went all over town and never experienced any problems. Now I use many of the same techniques I learned from Stephanie, and have little difficulty going out in public here in Arizona. I will be anxious to see your photos after your makeover. Hugs, Paulette

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.