Brielle
Lady

Hi Astrid, I am a transwoman and you have all the signs I did except for gynecomastia (although I always had well-developed pecs, even if I didn’t do upper body strength training). I remember one summer in my late 20s I was at my sister’s pool and she said I’d have made a great-looking woman! How much I wanted to say, “me too. can you help me get there?” LoL

Being trans isn’t even as simple as the chromosomal thing. It’s all in how our genes, hormones, and other factors develop in utero. There are a myriad of trans experiences – feminine, masculine, binary, non-binary, pansexual, it’s a very colorful spectrum (pun intended!). Do seek out an experienced gender therapist or psych office where they can help you determine what is the best way forward for you. I grew up in an evangelical household where Billy Graham was too liberal – believe it or not!

My therapist helped me see in two months what I’d been denying for 60 years. They can pull out what is right for you – maybe stay a part-time CD, maybe go full-time, maybe do HRT, maybe get some, all, or no surgery. I’m on HRT and am getting at least the orchiectomy to get off the T-blocker. Maybe I’ll get bottom surgery, but maybe not. Rn the dysphoria simply is there is no functional need to keep any of my male bits. I went full-time on December 21 and I have no intention of going back.

It is costing me a marriage to my soul-mate and a lot of intangibles, but the benefits of feeling whole and myself have made it worthwhile so far.

thanks for a great intro and welcome to the group!

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?