Natalie Jones
Lady
Registered On: September 20, 2020
Topics: 3
Replies: 152

Happy New Years to all us girls!

I’ve had at least three major purges and several minor ones in my 50 plus years of crossdressing. All at points in my life where I thought I was doing the right thing. Do I regret purging, of course but I don’t beat myself up over it. I wouldn’t have most of what I purged today anyway.
To be honest there are only a few items I wish I’d kept. When I would start back purchasing again it was always an exciting time and it felt like a new beginning. New fashions, new styles from my newly purchased panties to that up to date skirt.
What I spend on being a girl is important to me and I really don’t want to know how much I’ve spent through the years, but I will always be buying Natalie new pretty things. Because she deserves it!
All that said I do think the right thing to is put your stash in a safe place , out of site and hopefully get passed the urge to purge. Because we all know the desire to be the girl we are will never go away !

Natalie 💋💋💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.