Dani Grand
Baroness
Registered On: October 9, 2018
Topics: 1
Replies: 200

Well, fun isn’t necessarily the words I would use.

I do not have much of a memory before age 5. Let me add that I’m not sure when memories are supposed to develop/stick. This is best for a neuro scientist.

I am told…I had a surgery to fix sight, a near-death experience (drowned and brought back) and quite a few immune system boosting shots that kept me alive.

Around age 5, I was gassed for a tooth extraction…this is as far back as I can remember.

During my growing years, I was given family lore/discussion related to my mom and her KNOWING she was carrying a girl (when it came to my birth).

What came out was not what was expected. If you knew my mom, you would understand that this created a tremendous amount of embarrassment for her. How DO you explain that it carried like a girl and felt like a girl?

She did receive support from relatives and friends; I got stories from them where I was dressed as a girl – to help my mom apparently. I was dressed, had makeup applied, jewelry, etc.

Again, this is all before age 5.

After this age, I never knew why I was attracted to it but I was.
It was heavily discouraged…

But as we all can imagine, once an imprint is made, it is very difficult to reset. This is a part of human physiology that is yet to be completely understood. But given my own personal experience, I would suggest that imprints are for real.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.