Hi Michelle,

I am a trans woman, I knew I was supposed to be a girl when I was four years old and that knowledge has followed me all my life. I tried many things to take my mind off that knowledge as I grew up. Long story short, while recovering from heart surgery last year I came to the realization that I needed to accept the fact that I’m transgender and it was time to look into transitioning. I came out to all the people in my life, which was a difficult thing to do but necessary. I work as the site supervisor for security in a government office building. I came out to the admin staff and announced that I was transgender and was looking at transitioning to living as a trans woman. I was welcomed, accepted, affirmed, encouraged, and received as a woman and now live and work that way fulltime. I had also moved and needed to update my license and medical card. Both of those pieces of ID have a new photo of me as a woman, Lauren, and both have an ‘F’ in the appropriate box. I am now legally a female.
Only you know if this is something you need to do. I’ve known all my life and have now fulfilled a childhood dream from long ago.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?