Elaine
Duchess

Nancy – wife and I reached a compromise. She hates that I dress but knows that I love it and don’t intend to quit, so she accepts. I retired three years earlier than her. During that time I dressed nearly everyday and went all over town running errands dressed en femme without incident. Once she retired we moved to Florida and she told me she didn’t want me out anymore. So our compromise is that I dress at home whenever I want but don’t go out. (truth be told when she is out of town I cheat) I also dress NOT sexy, and age/style appropriate. Occasionally she relents and lets me out in public, but in places far from where we live. It’s not perfect for me cause I would like to be en femme whenever the task allows. There are some things I like to do in man mode so not contemplating full time. She has gotten used to me en femme around the house and doesn’t blink when I do. We even do the dressing process openly in each others company, like those awkward moments when putting on the bra and inserts, and butt pads. Anyway – I don’t think there is any secret sauce. Communication is key.

Elaine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?