Angela Booth
Lady
Registered On: August 1, 2020
Topics: 9
Replies: 1398

This is one of those situations that makes a lot of girls scared of going out, and I was one of them.

Over the years I saw people who I knew and diverted away and sometimes I realised too late and had to pass them by. One time I was in a restaurant with friends and on a table adjacent to me were neighbours and friends. I was with a couple of friends and I could see them looking around but it is natural to do so and they didn’t clock me and nothing was said. I can say that in all the years of being out I have never had anyone I know who I have been near in public recognise me.

The first thing is that they do not know you as a female so would be less likely to recognise you. People out and about are wrapped up in their own thoughts and are focused on what they are doing so in a crowd, unless you stand out, they wouldn’t give you a second glance.

I am lucky that I look fine in public and can interact with no problems. Those who are not so blessed will be seen as a crossdresser and perhaps attract attention for that reason so it would go that if someone you knew saw you it would be for that before any recognition they know you.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.