Lauren Mugnaia
Duchess
Registered On: November 1, 2021
Topics: 23
Replies: 629

Hi girls,

I’m a trans woman and live and work dressed femme every day. The place I work at is a government office building, 95% of the staff being women, and there is a fairly constant changeover in staff as people retire, move to another ministry or go on maternity leave.
Over the time that I’ve been working there as a woman named Lauren, there have been a number of women, who knew me before, return after being away prior to my transitioning. None of them recognized me. I greeted each of them by their first name and each of them were puzzled how this woman, who they didn’t recognize, knew their name.
I introduced myself as Lauren, and the reaction so far has been wonderfully positive. I told them my story and many of them were very tearful and overjoyed upon hearing of my transitioning. It’s actually been quite enjoyable introducing my new self!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.