Sherri Remington
Duchess - Annual

Nancy, communication I think is so important here, with it you can find out what will work and what will not. My story is like so many others here, it.s ok at home, don’t go out, not fully dressed in front of me, but a little something is ok. So we walk a very narrow line with or SO’s to make it work but with communication that path has gotten a little wider, and for what I’m hoping for me, turns into a freeway in time.

We were watching a rerun of 3rd Rock from the Sun, and in the scene Mary is going to a all women’s meeting and Dick want’s to go, so he enters fully dressed and he looks great ( I wish I lived with a Hollywood makeup artist), and the audience laughs hysterically. My wife asks how did I feel about the scene thinking I would speak about Dicks outfit and look, when instead I said it hurts every time a CD is used for comedy, she never saw that way and began to cry and we began a long talk about what I must go through and how she was part of that issue.

All said and done, Ive almost a full sidewalk to walk on, and to end a little winded answer, it’s back to communication. I wish you both happiness.

Sherri

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?