Peggy Sue Williams
Duchess - Annual
Registered On: June 26, 2019
Topics: 23
Replies: 465

I am cautious about wearing hose with any type of open toe shoes.  I would have to first see the outfit that the shoes are going to be worn with.

Prior to the 1990s, wearing hose with any type of sandal and/or open toe shoes was fairly common practice for women.  After the 1990s, wearing hose with open toe shoes and/or sandals became much less common.  That being said, I do sometimes wear hose during the cooler weather months here in Atlanta with strappy heels.  In one of my very recent photos in the CDH photo section, you will see me in strappy heels, wearing sheer nude hose and my red painted nails peeking out.

Once our hot weather arrives here in Atlanta, which can be as early as April, women will generally stop wearing hose, which includes pantyhose, except for those women in professional and/or other work areas which require them to wear pantyhose.

Where I go to church, I note that the more mature ladies will continue to wear pantyhose throughout the hot summer months with their sandals.  Whereas the younger females will wear sandals with no hose and pedicures of various colors.

Most likely, a girl should do whatever makes her happy, and she feels the most comfortable with!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.