Ang
Baroness

Hi Kayla,

I suppose that depends on the day, LOL, and the outfit.

I wear scrubs to work so while they are comfy and cozy (like pajamas honestly) to me they represent the grind. They are also the clothes I am wearing in times of trauma and emergencies and therefore there really isn’t a “comfort” feeling. Putting on scrubs feels a lot like obligation and hope. I hope I can help someone daily. The wrong pair of scrubs though can trigger a memory of a traumatic experience and that can ruin a whole day. I work in healthcare.

I love getting dressed on the weekends in comfy clothes. It feels like wrapping myself in a hug. I also love spring/summer getting dressed to go to my garden and work. My favorite part is putting on that big floppy hat because it represents doing something I love.

For me it isn’t about what the clothes are but more what they represent – the activity associated with them. The two clothes items that always makes me happy, no matter what, are pajamas and socks. I may have a slight problem with pajamas and socks (I have so many, like I have ran out of room to store them). Putting on pajamas to me just feels comfortable and comforting. The world can be harsh, scary, and unexpected. BUT pajamas feel safe, and they represent home to me.

I will say though I am a firm believer that everyone should have soft and cozy socks. I buy them all the time if I find a soft pair. For my kids, for my partner. I pay a lot of money to make sure that socks are soft. I don’t know who decided men’s socks needed to be so rough and utilitarian, yuck.

I will say I too can be envious when I see another woman who looks really well put together in an outfit I like. I am on the shorter side, and a little plumper. It can be very difficult to find clothes that fit me due to my short height and round mid-section. So sometimes trying on clothes and shopping can lead to tears because well no one wants to feel like nothing is made for them. Clothes….they can be tricky.

Sorry I am so all over the place with my thoughts. I tend to jump from one topic to another. Hope that this information gives you some insight into this 1 GG’s head.
Hugs, Badgergal

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?