Astrid Lenore
Lady
Registered On: March 3, 2019
Topics: 23
Replies: 525

I tend to fall on the scavenger/survivalist end of the CD/TG spectrum.  I hate throwing things out.  Yes, I have smushed my lipstick.  Many times.  I have at least two lipsticks with this exact problem as we speak.

I look at this as an opportunity to hone my skills.  You have two options here (well, three if we count the cheater-mode rubbish bin option 😉 ).  First, you can use the lipstick as-is and hone your skills at coating evenly from an uneven surface.  This has helped me personally, but I can see how it could get really frustrating really fast to someone with less steady a hand.

Second, you could apply the lipstick with a brush.  There are many more skilled than I who recommend this as standard operating procedure.  I’ve played around with it, but personally I’m not crazy about the feel or amount of control with the bristles moving around.  Plus, lipstick is a good deal harder to clean off a brush than, say, eyeshadow.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.