Abbie Normal
Duchess
Registered On: June 13, 2021
Topics: 13
Replies: 703

Hi Astrid,

I highly recommend a therapist if you can find one that has a lot of experience with Transgender people. I’ve had one that said they had experience but they were a long way off the mark in our initial conversation so I knew they weren’t right.

You and I are fairly similar on the face of it it seems. I’m a bit older now at 53 and I do have adult kids and a wife though.

When people are questioning, apparently it’s bad form to tell them if they’re trans (and you could be non-binary). Better to let them discover it for themselves but I’d consider a couple standard points that my therapist and others on the internet will tell you.

1) Cisgender people don’t usually wonder if they are transgender.

2) You’re happy (happier?) when presenting female

If you’re like me, you’ll find that you can discover more with a therapist. I’d already considered myself transgender before seeing a therapist but was having trouble accepting it and doing anything about it. Likely you should start pushing your comfort zones a bit by getting out and about as Astrid and seeing how that feels.

It is harder to feel famine when you’ve had a lifetime of acting the male part though. It’s left me wondering if femininity is worth pursuing now. I like to think I am and will do more though. After about two years (since my realization) I’m starting to feel more feminine even when disguised as a man. I think it’s going to be a long road for me but maybe HRT will speed that along. Another decision I’m avoiding making so I can pretend that this double life is a good way to go…

Good luck Astrid!

— ‘Abbie 🥰

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.