Marg Produe
Lady
Registered On: March 16, 2022
Topics: 1
Replies: 334

Hi Fiona-Ann,  When I finally accepted my intersex condition I switched to wearing all female clothes each day since those are the ones that fit my body best.  With that being said, it is rare to see me all girly and most likely you will find me in jeans, ponytail and a flannel shirt.  If you had x-ray vision you would know that my underwear is just rather plain and functional and fits my body and daily activities.  I don’t think at all about putting my bra and panty on in the morning except to know that it’s clean, functional and doesn’t call attention to me.  If I glam up like for a dinner or dance, I will switch up my clothing accordingly and wear heels, slinky dresses and my black pushup bra.  Otherwise it’s just a regular day with no excitement and no standing out adornment for me.  I want and need to be able to do my daily work without distraction from my clothes, just like most of the women of the world.  I hope that this helps you.   Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.