I was 28. I was dating a lovely young woman who was to become my wife. During a lighthearted intimate moment, I put on her nightgown. After the laugh, she asked if I liked it. I said no. I lied – I liked it a lot!

As it turns out my wife was and is  a stylish dresser, and as I was to find out close to my size.   I had a few sneaky and brief run ins with her pantyhose and a particular yellow dress during the early years of our marriage. I put those thoughts aside though, not enjoying the deception and considering it a bit of a kink and over the top.

There was a good 30 years in between those events and the next. With my wife called out of town for a few days I decided to explore once again my old fascination. I purchased some items of my own which seemed to make all the difference. I was finally hooked, and at age 69 finally embraced the fact that I am a crossdresser. With my wife’s acceptance, my femme persona flourished. A very late bloomer perhaps, but a very happy one!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?