First there is a place here for just wives and significant others if you feel more comfortable talking with those in similar positions.

Hello Holly I cant help but wonder if that is all your husband wants to wear or do I feel it is good that you are gathering information as to what this all means for you for your husband and for you both as a married couple. I feel honest questions that you have should be asked of your husband panties, lingerie, bra, hosiery, pants, tops, dresses, hair, wigs, makeup, nails, does he fantasize or dream of being a woman or dressing as a woman. Does he want to be a woman, emulate a woman? What experiences did he have as a child? He may or may not know what he desires or wants as it is usually hard to for most here to say anything at first. You should tell him that you are so appreciative of his honesty and trust and ask questions in a loving caring way and encouraging him to tell you the truth. It may take a long time or multiple talks to truly understand for you and himself to see and feel whats going on. If he only wants to wear women’s underwear your right that is not worth ending a marriage over. If he honestly wants to have a sex change and live as woman or live and present as a woman full time most women do not go for that as it is not what they signed up for in a marriage. I honestly feel you will get the best of your husband if he can be his authentic self free from guilt or any shame and really have a honest and trusting intimate relationship and marriage.

I want you to know who you are reading this response from I am an early fifties type A personality who is a heterosexual crossdresser. I worked in Law Enforcement for 30 years. I am married to my second wife. I am a father, a son, a husband, a brother, a uncle, a cousin a grandfather I am a man who has dealt with the desire to dress like a woman for as long as I can remember. I was really an asshole to a lot of people always angry and rude because I did not like this part of me. In 2017 I moved to personal acceptance and embraced my feminine side and that crossdressing is a part of who I am it has made me a more understanding, compassionate, and understanding person and not an overbearing asshole to family friends and co workers. There are so many different yet similar people here on this site, who ultimately want the best for you your husband and you as a married couple.

Take all the time you need to get the information you need reading asking questions and interacting with others and have those loving intimate honest questions and discussions with your husband to see how you all this new information fits together for the both of you some couples are all in, some are definitely out and end the relationship, others have a Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, don’t want to see or know but very little, other tolerate with boundaries, some are supportive with boundaries. You have to do whats best for you after you have the conversations and have had time to process it all.

I wish you and your husband the best and hope you have honest loving conversations.

you can ask me anything privately and I will answer if that is more comfortable for you.

Hugs April

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?