Helene van der Tee
Lady
Registered On: August 18, 2018
Topics: 5
Replies: 46

Hi, I have been crossdressing since I was a child. I have no urge to become a fulltime female. I am a heterosexual and fully secure in my sexuality. I told my wife, she told me she felt betrayed as I had been living a double life. For her it was as bad as if I had been having an affaire. We have worked on our relationship and I have had to win her trust again. I could never stop crossdressing and I think that applies to all of us here. The 21st century seems to have brought with it a better air of acceptance, and has given a better climate to come ‘out’ without feeling the ‘shame’ that we had to endure in the 70’s and 80’s. I can honestly say that shame I felt is one of the biggest traumas in my life. I am luckily rid of that now. I can’t speak for your husband but he trusted you enough to be open and thats worth a lot, on the other hand that shouldn’t mean that you have to accept everything. You married a man and thats what it said on the package. You have to set the boundaries that make you comfortable in your relationship. We would all like our wives/so/partners to unconditionally accept our ‘thang’ but thats not realistic. My wife brought tears to my eyes by booking me an afternoon at the beautician, it was conformation of acceptance and on the other hand we will never go shopping for lingerie together, which is ok. I really wish you both love and success on your journey together. It may seem strange and complicated but time will define how things turn out so dont rush to find solutions.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.