Patty Phose
Duchess

I had a fascination with girls clothes for as long as I could remember and enjoyed wearing them. Fortunately, from the time I was 4, I was able to acquire, stockings, pantyhose, bras, heels and an occasional dress.

I loved how the clothes felt and made me look. I wanted to wear them all the time. I would see girls dressed in their pretty clothes, their pantyhose, heels, short dresses, skirts and pretty hair, out showing themselves off in their pretty clothes.

I wanted to wear what they were wearing and be out in the same clothes showing myself off to the world. I wanted to look like them and do what they were doing. Every time I saw a particularly pretty girl dressed the way I like, I dreamed of the day when I was going to dress like her and do what she was doing.

I wanted to be in my silky pantyhose in a short dress, skirt or shorts with heels. My perky breasts are filing out my top nicely. My pretty hair is flowing wonderfully about my face and onto my shoulders.

I’m sitting down with my legs crossed. My dress is hiked up very high. I’m showing off as much leg as I have. I’m dangling a heel.I’m shaking my leg. I’m being very nonchalant, like I don’t know I’m drawing admiring looks. I had that dream and fantasy so many times.

Or I thought about being in my pantyhose, short dress and heels with my legs looking so nice and pretty, and shining in the sunlight. I have some heels on. I know my legs are looking amazing and sexy. I know as I walk past people, my sexy legs are getting attention and admiring glances. My perky breasts are gently bouncing and my pretty hair is gently blowing in the light breeze.

I couldn’t wait until the day I was able to be dressed like that and be out. It took until I was 17 before I was able to do that. I was extremely nervous, but did a little at a time and gradually got bolder and bolder. To be able to live out those fantasies and dreams, was nearly always nerve wracking and often involved chickening out and courage building.

I got to enact my dreams and fantasies and did a lot more adventures as I thought of them. often very scary but thrilling and exciting beyond belief.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?