Thanks Sarah, I would love to grow my hair but I don’t have enough natural hair left on top. What I have left is just a stereotypical balding middle aged male semi circle of hair round the back. I totally shaved my head and think it looks better that way. I have seen women pull this totally bald look off.

It would be a step further than I’ve been before. Totally comfortable out in full ‘Bianca’ mode, and androgynysing my make look. But being overtly feminine in male mode, that is new. A dress, skirt, bikini, swimsuit, jewellery, etc, but drab from the neck up.
I also am starting to find it such an interesting social ‘experiment. How different ages, gender, social class, beliefs etc react, act, and interact with me. Would I be treated differently in drab, in androgynous, in male but overtly feminine, in full on feminine dress? The only one I have not yet experienced is the male but overtly feminine mode.

I also like to think by pushing these boundaries by I am challenging myself but perhaps at the same time doing my little bit to desensitise society, to normalise what we do.

B x

Loving this journey!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?