Paulette Parfois
Duchess
Registered On: November 17, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 665

Hi Stephanie, I think at one time or another we all go through the “am I trans or am I a crossdresser” dilemma. Mine came early (even before the words ‘crossdresser’ or ‘trans’ were in the lexicon. In the late 60’s I was so convince I should change my sex I enrolled in the Johns Hopkins gender reassignment program. Back then it was a long and arduous process to change your sex. One of the requirements was living full time as a woman for a minimum of two years. I was about six months into it when an event happened (better told elsewhere) where I was so traumatized I completely gave up crossdressing for almost fifty years. In retrospect it was a blessing, because if I had gone through with SRS I would have not had the loving wife and family, the wonderful career and some of the most unusual experiences anyone could ever have. I guess what I am trying to say is sometimes life makes decisions for us, and many times they are the right ones. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing with your decision. Hugs, Paulette

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.