ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Fiona, well, I live on the west ‘coast’ of Michigan, (or SW Michigan, as others call it), and it’s basically the Bible belt of the state, so not particularly accepting.  There are a number of reasonable people around, but there are still too many who get upset if you mow your grass, or even send your kids out to play, on that certain day of the week. I can imagine what they might think about different lifestyles. Moved here from the greater Ann Arbor area some years ago, which is considered far more accepting of various lifestyles, but for retirees, here is significantly less expensive and there are still many enjoyable activities of which to partake…besides all the aquatic possibilities. Fortunately, we live in a nice community, not in town, with lots of trees, land, friendly neighbors. And as I mentioned in another post once, I was able to be out on our patio, dressed, after dark, and napped on the chaise for an hour or so on a very comfortable and warm summer night.

ps I should say that there is a community not that far away which is very accepting. They have a late night sort of gay parade in the autumn. It’s very enjoyable to watch.  It’s rather significant, and the parade watch numbers are even bigger!

Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?