Angela Booth
Hostess

I have a friend who is transitioning F to M. When I first knew him he was working in another department and a very unhappy person. The appearance was very ‘butch’, a lesbian sadly taking a bit of bullying. It came as no surprise to hear he was tansitioning and I was asked to support him, which he accepted. At the moment he is on hormones, has hair growth, wears a chest binder, changed name and now works in another job as a male. He looks great and surgery is the next step.

The aspect of female crossdressers is equated to male crossdressers, they want to wear the clothes and appear as male. This should not be confused with women who wear male style clothes as for them it is more comfortable and society accepts that unlike males wearing womens clothes on a casual basis. Of course we see some extremes where the hair is cut in a male style and the clothes are exclusively male looking, maybe there is something underlying but still quite acceptable. When does it become crossdressing though as by all standards it is just that.

However we have to be mindful that there are a lot of the younger generation that dress androgynous and would have you cancelled  if you suggested they were crossdressing or trans as there are a multitude of ‘labels’ now. It is now considered a lifestyle and more acceptable yet , as crossdressers  or even trans of an age, we are still treated and seen differently. It’s a strange old world isn’t it……

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?