Okay, by now you all should have registered for the Conference and gotten your hotel rooms.

The full Schedule won’t be out until sometime next month, but we definitely have Friday 3/24 at 1:30 PM for our meetup. I can’t wait!

As a reminder, I’ll be there from around 2 PM on Wednesday 3/22, and will have a small tag with CDH in bright colors clipped to my purse, so be sure to stop me and say Hi!

I’m scheduled to give a presentation on Foundation Garments (“Booty and Bosom: It’s what’s underneath that counts!”) sometime during the conference.

A reminder to bring your unwanted clothing to donate to the Clothing exchange, and feel free to browse and pick out something for free! You can get free clothing even if you don’t donate.

Oh, and a heads up. There are a lot of one way streets in Downtown Harrisburg so be sure to check google maps before driving. The parking garage is behind the hotel and is reachable from N Court St, a left hand turn off Market Street just up from 2nd street and the hotel.

See you all there!

Leah

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?