Dayna
Lady
Registered On: March 9, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 12

I love women ! And wouldn’t change my feeling about that I’m in a relationship with a wonderful understand women who gets me and how I am,  it’s a miracle for me she also knows I am not interested in men in any sexual way,

I was 19 years old Once while in Mexico City my buddies and I were out clubbing getting tore down drunk when out of know where a young man started chattering away in Spanish and smiling from ear to ear creeping me out ? So I said to him no Habla Espanol me amigo so this young man puts his hand on mine too take me to the dance floor I said Que Paso ? He said something to me I didn’t understand and my buddy sitting there just starts roaring with laughter I said what the hell what’s going on my buddy Jorge says he thinks your cute and would like to dance maybe buy you a drink ??? I’m like wait What ? Well needless to say that went over like a led balloon in short I made sure that I removed that smile from his face along with some teeth … No I’m not bragging and I’m sorry .

I’m not Gay I do not have a fantasy to be with a man, I love women and the clothes we share lol.. I have mellowed out over the years and I wouldn’t react like that again I would definitely have to get NO across in another way, this was 1982 and I was 19 not to mention being totally drunk in Mexico City living life..

I’m not Gay in anyway be careful who you approach, I will not talk $h1t about gay ppl or the transgendered community that would make me a hypocrite I’m a man who likes to wear dresses !

I apologize to those who this might offend ..

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.