My list will not appear anywhere else.  In order:  1. My best friend Ralph, he died way to early.  He was kind to everyone ,he had an infectious laugh, and a command of the English language. 2. My Great Aunt Mabel.  Brilliant mind, BA Northwestern, Masters, Columbia, Phi Beta Kappa.  Traveled to over 75 countries. Conversant on almost any subject. Teacher for 50 years, raised 3 generations of nieces and nephews. Most important would have embraced we sisters  judging us on our merits, not lifestyle.  3.  Hiram Ulysses Grant.  Personal inspiration to me.  After the Mexican war, this man failed at everything he tried in his life .  He was even reduced to cutting and selling firewood to feed his family.  In 1861  he went back into the army he had left in disgrace.  Despite the rumors of drunkenness , he rose to command the Union Army, the first 3 star general since George  Washington.  After leaving the office of the  POTUS, he was again destitute but in spite of the visit of deadly cancer , wrote  one of the great chronicles of history, his memoirs.  He died knowing his family was taken care of .  He was truly an ordinary man who became extraordinary.

nephews

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?