It was my best day ever. I got up early and got completely dressed including dress, wig, makeup, and jewelry. I drove to Boise and my first stop was my wig shop. I wanted to get a new wig and tried on several different styles until I settled on one I loved. My stylist knows me well from being a longtime client. She complimented my dress, my makeup, and my choice of wig. I visited with several of the ladies working there. It was so fun and they treat me so well.
Next stop was the outlet mall where I shopped for dresses, skirts, and blouses at Dress Barn. The sales associates there know me well and offered suggestions of different styles to try on and then offered their opinions. I bought a dress and a couple of skirts and tops.
Then I went to the shoe store to look for some black heels. A guy came over to help me and was very friendly and helpful. He finally realized I was a cross dresser and he became curious and asked me questions like how long I had been dressing and did I want to change genders. I bought some shoes from him and he invited me to come back to shop again.
I stopped to put my purchases in my pickup and went to the Playtex, Bali and Hanes outlet store to buy some new bras and panties. The salesgirls there were very helpful in helping me choose a couple of matching sets they too were complimentary of my dress and makeup. One of them said I moved like a woman. It was fun shopping with them. They were so nice.
By now it was getting on in the afternoon and I needed to get home and change before my wife got home from work. As I drove home I called a transgender friend and talked the whole way home. She wanted to hear all about my day. I didn’t want it to end. I tried to work up the courage to let my wife see me and share my day with her but I just couldn’t do it. I chickened out. I wanted to stay dressed so bad but my perfect day had to come to an end.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?