Patty Phose
Duchess
Registered On: May 7, 2016
Topics: 0
Replies: 1900

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had been out the night before. When I came home and undressed for bed, I figured I would put my clothes Away in the morning. As luck would have it, my new girlfriend thought it would be a nice surprise showing up at my place. It was until she saw the women’s clothes lying about.

She apologized for showing up and was going to leave. I decided to just tell her the truth. I told her the clothes were mine. I enjoy wearing them. Last night, I had been out at a party. I got home late and didn’t put the clothes away yet. She had a suspicious look on her face and asked me to show her.

I took the clothes, went in the bedroom and got dressed with makeup and everything. When I came walking out, she was stunned. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was and how different I looked. She thought it would be fun if we went out as girlfriends. Later that day we spent several hours at a mall shopping. I was incredibly nervous at first, but after a while, the fear passed and it was an amazing experience. We both got some real nice things. We ended up going out often as girlfriends.

I think if we met when I was Patty, we would have hit it off well.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.