stockingsheels
Lady
Registered On: September 20, 2022
Topics: 3
Replies: 30

Here is my take. I consider myself straight. But i have always been aroused by the male anatomy. Watching xxx stuff i never found a man attractive like i do women but i did find arousal in seeing him solid and watching him work so to speak. Ive been with a few men and i find it so erotic and it really helps me feel like a woman. Im not attracted to men i don’t kiss them but loved to be touched and caressed by them and love the 1 part being part of me. Trying to keep it clean. I do feel like crossdressing has aided in these feelings as well as curiosity. Discovered the P spot at an early age by 14 i think by using various objects on myself, then got curious on how a realistic toy would feel then became curious about a real one all of these ingredients have to come together and take over and sometimes the desire to be with a man is so so strong its hard to explain

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.