Tanya Jay
Lady

I too have struggled with this. The Old Testament is clear about this, but I also know that Jesus has come to save us from the old Jewish law. There are many Old Testament laws that are not mentioned anywhere today, and certainly not in a condemning way. When we make the decision to be saved, the law has been fulfilled by him. As believers we will be known by Jesus, and introduced into heaven. The thing we must all decide through prayer is weather or not we are living to glorify him or ourselves. Crossdressing is in my opinion the same as many of the worldly things we all struggle to overcome. Though none of these things may be sinful by themselves, they do distract us from God. Work, competitive drive, hobby’s, can all be sinful if we replace God with these things. I don’t know for sure but I put my faith in the fact that the Bible also says, that as believers he has prepared a place for us with him in heaven. Good luck and if for no other reason crossdressing has you in a place where you have God on your mind. I believe that is a positive. Please use that motivation to keep a conversation going with him through prayer, and I think you can gain a lot from this situation.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?