stockingsheels
Lady
Registered On: September 20, 2022
Topics: 3
Replies: 30

I will go first. When I was around 12 I stayed home from school cause of illness. When I was feeling better I wanted to try on pantyhose. I was for months curious about them( girls in my class started wearing them.) what they felt like what was it like to try them on and to wear etc. I searched around in my parents room looking for this magical garment. Then I opened moms panty drawer (You know in Pulp fiction when they open the briefcase and the light comes on? That happened to me when I opened the drawer.) there they laid with my hands shaking I picked up the Pantyhose. They was suntan in color. Running the hose over my hand it was as if I was holding nothing but felt the light fabric Gently flowing across my hand. I had to try these on I sat on the bed gently pulling them up my non harry legs I looked at my now suntan hose clad legs. The hose was so light and silky my legs felt amazing I ran my hands up and down my legs then rubbed my legs together hear the Zzt zzt sound. I flexed my toes and thought I had Aquqman feet Then I had an idea. My house had linoleum floors I ran across the living room and stopped in the middle and slid to the end. I then wanted to break the world record slide form the living room to the other side of the kitchen. I made it through the living room into the kitchen tried to stop before I hit the fridge and couldn’t. I hit the fridge full speed my feet slid out from under me and BAM!! flat backed the floor. I took off the hose and put them back where I found them. Not knowing I unlocked the pantyhose addict achievement

I would thats pretty much how it was for me but once on i would become aroused which then i would have to take care of it hehe

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.