To avoid stepping on any toes or hurting any feelings I will try and keep my take scripture based. The only place I know of where any reference to crossdressing comes up is deuteronomy 22:5. Book 22 is listing laws of the time. Some are still understandable but others bare very little relevance. There are lots of old testament laws that are no longer enforce after the coming of Christ. Jesus created a new covenant that was to be followed therefore old testament law wasn’t followed anymore. This is much the same with clean foods and blood sacrifices.

So I personally don’t believe crossdressing to be a sin. I spent many years feeling like I was doing something wrong by crossdressing. So I did what a good Christian should do and I prayed and studied my Bible and found there was nothing in the Bible saying it was a sin. It was purely different denominations taking a single verse and standing on it without the full context. Much like women wearing pants or dancing even cutting hair. Different denominations hold things to a different standard. Personally I believe if you admit to being a sinner and ask Jesus into your heart and make a public profession of faith then your a Christian. And we all sin and fall short. But crossdressing isn’t a sin.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?