I do underdress on occasion especially when it has been awhile since I have been about to go out dressed. I always wear panties but sometimes I wear a bra as well during those periods between being able to dress. It makes me feel better. When I do, it is an unlined bra and not a push up as those would be too noticeable. If anything, it looks like I have man boobs which I actually do beaus of my current body type. I don’t think anyone noticed. Early on in my crossdressing journey I would go out in a bra that was a more noticeable. I did get looks. I stopped doing that because my roommate ( an understanding lady) asked me to stop because it made her uneasy. She told me that it I was going to dress in public I should be fully dressed (that feels better anyway). Still, as I said, sometimes I want to wear something feminine during those times when I can not fully dress and a bra is the perfect feminine accessory.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?