J J
Lady

Other then my wife occasionally saying my bra outline shows, no one has ever said anything, though, no doubt it has been visible at times. I usually wear shirts that hide it reasonably well,  but nothing is ever perfect, and no doubt it has shown through. I have had buttons pop, or gap, and my bra shows. I wear panties and thongs exclusively, and no doubt they too sometimes show…so what. I have worn shirts that I think hide things well, only to find that sometimes i. bright sun light it shows through, sometimes quite obviously.

Not quite the same thing, but my wife once wore a really sexy bra, thong and garters under an opaque dress. It turned out that the dress was not as opaque as she thought, and i. the bright sun it was surprisingly sheer. Walking behind her was quite enjoyable, and when I advised her of her wardrobe malfunction she just owned it, since there was really nothing she could do at the moment. At times she can be a bit of an exhibitionist,  so just enjoyed giving others a bit of a show. We had fun when we got home.

In other words, the world does not end if we expose or little secrets occasionally, so just own it, and enjoy it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?