With my second wife it was strange, when we first started dating, she was with guy who liked to wear tutus, petticoats and such, he would leave them there for her to wash with her intimates. She showed me. They were pretty. She knew I crossdressed and it wasn’t a big thing to her. She was bisexual and had and was dating a crossdresser(s). Then she decided (after 19 yrs of marriage to me) that all crossdressers were gay and lesbianism was a major sin and she was probably going to hell, so she asked for a divorce. Turns our she was actually having an affair with a guy and that was the main factor behind the divorce.My third wife, Idon’t know. I told her when we first started dating I liked to wear women’s things and it didn’t seem to phase her much, now we’re in the DADT stage but she is starting to accept Kristen more and more, and 11 yrs of marriage. First wife was all for the crossdressing, but it was lust for us, not love.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?