karley delaware
Baroness - Annual

Hi……….I am 3 of 4 boys.  Mother grew up with sisters………..so you might think she would want a girl in there somewhere.     Being 3 is like “Strike Three!!!”  (bummer).    Got the name …..Kim ……which is generally considered a girl name……………………..got teased a lot in school…..so I used my  middle name …………….which was another set of ….problems because it was ……to exotic for a lot of people.      I was told by a cousin ……swear to secrecy…………I was supposed to be a girl …………………………..later in life I asked my dad about the name …..Kim.   He  got very  angry and claimed he didn’t know anything about that yet it’s on my birth  certificate.   I think mom knew about my CD because when I was 7……I found a box of girl clothes …….maybe” hope gifts” from my aunt who had girls.   I would secretly wear them……………………once feel asleep after ………pleasuring myself wearing them.  Woke up with a warm blanket over me………….had to have been placed by her .   Brothers would have teased me……dad would have gone “insane”.  She never said anything about it ……..but kept the clothes ……accessable……………………. I think she wished hard for me to be a girl ………..got a partial girl.     K.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?