Hi Michelle,

Yeah, that’s exactly it… and it only happens from my online version of “this” because of the posts I see from others and making it all about sissy/femboy vs. trying to look like a woman. So this notion only affects me online. Even when I feel gross about the whole thing online, I can’t wait to get dressed and go out in public and get a bunch of attention.

For me, in real life (not online), I can handle the chase, the men, the attention, even if they’re looking for just sex. All of that I can handle because it’s about presenting as a woman and it affirms I’m achieving my goals and makes going out dressed totally fun.

I just think the persona of sissy/femboy is a completely different persona than someone who is trans/CD… it’s like the “reasons” for femininity exploration or transition and public presentation is at a totally different level. In all honestly, I’d much rather be perceived as trans/CD by society and called as such, vs. being a sissy or femboy.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?