Some of my favs for which there are great deals when seasons change:

Nordstrom Rack has shoes in size 12 and 13   Check their stores as I find they have great selections of shoes in store sizes 10-13.  Some stores are better than others in the volumes they carry.

Nine West (has tremendous deals on shoes in size 12 and some 13 when they update lines – I’ve gotten leather shoes for less than $20 a pair that sold for $80.

Macy’s

Nordstrom and Dillards are more expensive but you can get some great deals. Click on their sale or clearance tab then sort by lowest to highest price.  You’ll see the lowest price sale items.  You need to watch and get to those pages earlier vs later.  Your choices will be greater in both size and items.

I know that many of us are on budgets or can’t spend a lot being in the closet.  Quality can make a difference in how it wears and fits.  One really good blouse might be better than three inexpensive ones.  If you watch Dillards and Nordstrom for their sales…sometimes you can get great quality clothing for the same price as an inexpensive piece.

Note Dillards can be restrictive in returns.  Nordstrom Rack and Nordstrom are tremendous.

LastLy always look for discount codes (Torrid gives 10% for filling out surveys) and I’ll ask on CDHand someone will know the code.  Join their clubs and accumulate points.

Love you all

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?