Like Fiona Black, I live in the New York City suburbs. And like Carmen Cruz, I got into an accident a few years ago.

I was heading to the supermarket en femme from my home. (I had gone to the beach en femme, forgot my change of clothes, so had to stop at home first, changing my path to the supermarket.) As I was passing a light, a car going the other direction made a left into  parking lot right in front of me. I couldn’t turn in either direction and hit the other car on the passenger size door, exploding my airbag and totaling my car.

Someone who was a part time fireman came over and helped me out of the car, concerned about the smoke (it was just the dust from the airbag explosion). Offered to get me a seat from a nearby business (I didn’t want to sit), held me firmly and supportingly on my elbow, talking me through it. Treated me as a lady. I was pretty much OK (more on this later). Police and an ambulance were called. When things cleared up, I went back to the car to get my purse, paperwork, and get things out of the car. That’s when I noticed my wig came off. Because I had been at the beach, I had on clip-on bangs, but my wig was off.  I discretely put it back on. I also took photos for the insurance company.

I called my daughter who was home to pick me up. I gave the police my paperwork who happened to be female, and went into the ambulance for a checkup. I didn’t have to talk or give anything to the other driver.

I had to give my name to the ambulance people, and obviously gave my male name. They didn’t bat an eyelash. They did a quick checkup, and saw nothing that would require hospitalization. I also didn’t feel I needed to go to the hospital. I left the ambulance, and the police gave me my paperwork back, again absolutely no comment.

When my daughter got to me, I noticed I was bleeding on the thumbs by the nail bed. I’m guessing it was from the airbag exploding past my hands. She ran into a store to pick up some bandages for my fingers. I later found I did have a couple of small black and blue marks also from the airbag, but that was the extent of the injury, despite hitting the other car at 30-40 miles per hour. The other driver admitted fault, and I don’t know what their reaction might have been when they saw who the other driver was on the accident report.

The bottom line is that emergency personnel are there to do a job, not comment on what you are wearing or how you are presenting. You are probably not the first male they’ve seen wearing panties, and if you are, you probably won’t be the last.

This reminds me of the end of the movie Dragnet. Tom Hanks comes up riding behind on a motorcycle. The driver removes their helmet and long golden locks fall out. She asks him if he’s coming over later. He answers, “I have to. I’m wearing your underwear.”

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?