My wife knows I trim my hair but she hates it and hates April when I shave my legs smooth or my armpits which I only do if I am going to a multi day crossdressing event. When I dress at home she prefers I don’t shave my legs or arms, but she knows I trim the hair still to a shorter length and has commented can you not go so short next time, she is attracted to my manly features and says she doesn’t want me looking feminine in male mode so for me it is kind of a balancing to find a happy medium for when I dress I like to look as feminine as possible. I also love my wife and want her to be happy too as she accepts my crossdressing and supports by me not having to hide it when I do dress, but she wants to know when I do so there are no surprises. She has gone with me as April out in public 3 times. So there is some support, but then she says you wear way too much makeup and really look like a man when dressed( well sure I am a big man with a deep voice a, but I love to dress and feel pretty and or sexy) Lol I have it better than so many so it ebbs and flows.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?