I chose I guess were staying home tonight I will close the curtains, my wife is neutral in acceptance for the most part. She would rather I did not and would not crossdress but she knows it is important to me and a a part of who I am. She asks that I never surprise her by dressing without here knowledge that way she is not got off guard and can ran interference if needed with family in town or neighbors. She feels burdened by the only family to know of April. She does not compliment April. She likes the manly side and body hair and facial hair so there is a little back and forth to obtain a happy medium. She understands I will shave face completely when I dress and trim hair off arms and legs only when going to multi day events along with sometimes shaving chest. All of Aprils things are in a locked room which she also has a key to. She has never bought April anything or compliment April, but she has made dinner a few times for April and her with some wine. She has attended 3 events with April for a total of being dressed in public with April 4 times. She resents the fact when April dresses in a similar style to her. She will ask me how things look and what she should where whenever we go out as husband and wife. She wishes I would communicate better in man mode as she feels April is more honest and she resents that I need work on being open and communicative in man mode. I am and have been working on it. She has said no matter what you do or how you dress how big your boobs are or how much make up you wear, you look like a man in drag because your a man. My situation with my wife is not perfect but she signed up to marry a man and be with a man as she is attracted to men she is not a lesbian and is not attracted to women or the image of a woman. She accepts this side of me and is tolerant but does not openly support it or encourage it. With that being said I do not have to hide completely in the closet which makes things so much better. She is willing to go to crossdressing events and has had a good time talking to people we meet when going out. We do not go out local. I love my wife and am thankful for her for being understanding as much as she can and hope in time it may get a little better and easier still.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?