Fiona Black
Baroness - Annual

I once got complimented by 2 different women within 10 minutes.

I was in a Thai restaurant sitting waiting for my check when the couple in front of me got up and the wife complemented me on my blouse. We talked blouses briefly, just like two women.

There was a table near me with a very attractive woman, maybe early 60’s, and she had beautiful long, straight, golden blonde hair. She was sitting with a friend. As I left a few minutes later, I stopped and told her how much I admired her hair. She laughed, placed her hand lightly on my forearm, as women often do with each other, and agreed it looked good even though she was in her 60’s. I told her she looked much younger, told her that we were fairly close in age and she proceeded to compliment my looks. It was just two women yakking back & forth like females often do. I turned to her friend, a guy, and told him he was lucky to be surrounded by beautiful women. He laughed and said he was indeed lucky. What fun!

We wished each other a goodnight and I left grinning from ear to ear. I was on cloud 9 for the next 2 days. I was absolutely flabbergasted at just being considered another woman when talking & laughing with these other people. I have always been comfortable being in public en femme but after that night my comfort level went up to a new level. It was one of the best experiences in my cross dressing life.

Fiona

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?