Hi Fiona, Ladies!

I am dress conscious and prefer classy or elegant ensembles to put together. I am fortunate to work from home and usually no one is around during the week days. Therefore, I choose to dress as if I were a woman going to work. I wear nice skirts, blouses, work suits, heels, panty hose, and of course panties and bras underneath. I top that off with my wig and make up. When I do have zoom meetings, some I don’t have the camera on or when I have I don’t dress 🙁

When able to dress up on the weekends, I pretend it’s a girls night out and wear a party/cocktail/LBD, with panty hose, heels, wig and make up.

On the rare occasion when I go out in public, then it’s usually the more conservative look, closer to the working outfits.

I am well versed in the fashion names and choose outfits by Ann Taylor, Kate Spade, Karen Kane, Loft, Express, Victoria’s Secret, etc… I prefer to think about those than anything related to sports, or other things stereotypical guys are into.

Also a bonus is that at times my wife and my sisters-in-law will ship each other outfits. I try to get to those boxes first to check out. Opening those is like Christmas! 😉

XOXO
Karensa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?